Welcome to MiND!
The Michigan Nutrition Data (MIND) system was developed by the Office of School Support
Service (OSSS), Michigan Department of Education (MDE) to integrate several subsystems supporting the Child Nutrition
Programs offered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The Claims and Reimbursement Systems:
- School Nutrition Program
- Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Summer Camp Special Milk Program
- Summer Food Service Program
The Allocation and Payment Systems:
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
Application Processing System:
- Community Eligibility Provision
Annual Report Collection Systems:
- School Lunch Year-End Report data
- School Food Authority - Verification Collection
Michigan Department of Education is in the process of integrating all the Claims and Payments Systems under the MiND interface. You would notice periodic improvements to this website.
Security authorization forms are no longer being accepted for MiND access. Authorized users are assigned by the district's CNAP level 3/MEGS+ level 5 user in the School Nutrition Programs application in MEGS Plus, MiND Security Agreement section.