Welcome to the Michigan Education Information System (MEIS)
The MEIS User Management is a security system, implemented and used with various
Michigan Department of Education (MDE) and Center for Educational Performance and Information
A MEIS user will need only one account which will allow access to multiple MDE or CEPI applications.
- An account is unique to each individual user.
- An account MUST never be shared.
- An account remains open forever.
To obtain a new MEIS account, click
Create a New MEIS Account.
If you have a MEIS account and would like to adjust your account information, please login below.
For assistance with login issues, please contact the help desk for the program you are attempting to access.
Press 1 for the Michigan Online Educator Certification System (MOECS)
, or email MOECSsupport@michigan.gov.
Press 2 for MDE Programs, then press:
Press 3 for CEPI Programs and hold for the next available agent:
- 1 for the Michigan Nutrition Data System (MiND).
- 2 for the Cash Management System (CMS).
- 3 for the BAA Secure Site.
- 4 for the Michigan Electronic Grants System Plus (MEGS+).
- 5 for the Michigan School Health Survey System or MiPhy.
- School Infrastructure Database (SID).
- Financial Information Database (FID).